3 Strategies to Attract Ideal Clients NOW!
Do you run and hide at the mere mention of marketing your wellness practice? Well, you’re not alone!
Marketing seems overwhelming to many practitioners! But we’re about to change that – right here, right now! This aversion to marketing is simply because they haven’t yet learned simple and effective ways to make it easy and fun!
Marketing is simply a matter of sharing your solution in a compelling way with people who are already looking for it! It’s easier to do this when you know exactly who you are marketing to – who your Ideal Client is.
Here are 3 easy steps that you can use right now to attract and keep more of the people you’d love to work with!
1. Go Where They Gather
Once you have positioned yourself to draw interest, you need to network with your ideal clients where they meet or gather, instead of waiting for them to call or walk through your office door. Social media can make this a lot easier. Find groups, forums and networking events – virtual and live – that are popular with your ideal clients.
Find groups where people in your niche gather. For example, if you work with athletes, think about where they go as a group, such as a gym or running group, and go there.
You could also look for local support groups for health conditions you specialize in. Become part of that community and become their go-to resource for helpful information related to your service.
Have a monthly Lunch & Learn! Provide a simple, healthy lunch and invite healthcare professionals who treat the same conditions as you. For example, invite OB docs, midwives & childbirth educators to your Lunch & Learn on Massage for Pregnancy. Position yourself as an advocate for integrated care, making it clear that you want to work with them, not instead of them – to help their patients have a healthy, comfortable pregnancy. What’s your Lunch & Learn topic?
When you research your ideal clients and show up as a friendly, helpful resource, you’ll be the first person that they think of when they – or their patients – need what you offer!
2. Position Yourself to Spark Interest
Few health professionals realize that they are limiting themselves with their labels. Being a “chiropractor” or “nutritionist” may not spark much interest for the majority of people. Bo-or-ring!
You will fire up your client-attraction factor when you focus on the benefits and results that you create for the clients you work with. Simply state a result and who can benefit from it. For example:
– “I help overweight women lose weight and keep it off.”
– “I help injury patients have less pain and heal faster.”
This phrasing serves 3 purposes:
1. It identifies your target market (overweight women/injury patients).
2. It describes what you do and how you solve problems (lose weight/less pain).
3. It makes your work relatable (captures the attention of people who need what you do).
Suddenly you’re someone who solves problems instead of just another cookie-cutter ad in the Yellow Pages!
3. Reactivate Former Clients
Have you thought of reaching out to former clients?
Studies have proved it’s easier to sell to an existing client than a new one. Be sure to use this to your advantage. Here’s how to welcome them back into your wellness practice!
Make a friendly “just checking in” call and ask about the following:
1. What’s new in their life and, especially, their health?
2. How are they doing with the health challenge they originally came to you for? Remind them how they felt before they worked with you and the results they got. Example: “I remember your back pain was so bad you couldn’t work and our treatments helped you get back to work in 2 weeks. How are you feeling lately?”
3. What are their health needs/goals now? Maybe their old problem has kicked up again, or maybe something else is bothering them.
4. Make a time-limited offer, such as a special service or extra treatment time. Example: “For the next 2 weeks, we’re offering complimentary hot stone massage with each Back in Action massage series.”
Reactivating former clients should become a regular marketing activity in your wellness practice – monthly, annually, quarterly, whatever works best for you.
Learn step-by-step exactly how to boost your income with former clients in our affordable mini-course – Welcome Back: The Prosperous Practice Client Reactivation Campaign.
Get ready – here they come! New clients will be magnetically drawn into your health practice when you follow these 3 simple tips:
1. Go where they gather!
2. Position yourself strategically!
3. Reactivate former clients!
We’d love to hear how these strategies work for you Please share in the Comments below!