Mid-Summer Marketing Tune-Up!
Uh-oh – is your wellness practice dwindling over the summer? If you missed “Avoid Summer Slowdown Syndrome,” don’t panic! There’s still time for sizzling hot summer success! Take your laptop to the beach, park or pool and rev up your marketing!
Here are some strategies you can use with great results for the last half of summer:
– Offer treatment packages instead of individual sessions, insuring that buyers will come in regularly for the rest of the summer.
– Learn our exact formula to create and sell Treatment Packages in Steps to Success 8:The Prosperous Practice Guide to Packages and Programs.
– Teach a class or workshop in self-care techniques.
– Offer a pre-Fall program in your specialty, such as “Golfer’s Massage Advantage,” “Get Psyched for School Success” or “Eat Right for Fall Sports Training.”
– Market to tourists and summer visitors who need wellness care while on vacation, via guest services and concierge desks at hotels, resorts, B&Bs.
– Target summer sports teams to treat mishaps on the playing field.
– Offer a Backyard Warriors treatment for people with achy-breaky backs from gardening or playing too hard.
– Market services for kids and students while they’re out of school for the summer, via pediatricians, organized sports and summer fun programs. (Teens and college kids are a good target market for certain wellness modalities.)
– Promote Sun Worshipers Skin Care treatments for people who overdid it with sun exposure.
– Start a corporate wellness program for employees, offering info or mini-treatments or consultations as a way to invite them to your office for more comprehensive work.
The Prosperous Practice Guide to Wellness at Work Programs has everything you need to start a corporate wellness service!
– Tackle a big project you’ve been putting off, such as creating a workshop or starting a website.
– Put Summer marketing on your calendar for next Spring, so your business doesn’t slow down this time next year. (Go on – DO IT NOW – schedule next summer’s marketing!) Then come right back for more summer success ideas!
More great ideas to heat up your summer business!
– Vacation or stay-cation? Whichever works for you, get out of your usual routine! Whatever you have the time & money for – DO IT! Even if only for a day, take a trip or do something fun close to home. If you’re budget-challenged, see how much fun you can have for free or cheap – such as a hike, picnic in park, museums. Or just walk around your town and see it with fresh eyes, as if you’re a tourist in your hometown! Good self-care – bodywork, exercise, rest, fresh summer produce – will recharge your energy to roll out your great Fall marketing campaigns!
DON’T MISS OUR FALL MARKETING IDEAS – COMING SOON!
It’s Not Too Late for Summer Success!
If you got a late start with summer planning and your business drops off, use the extra time to your most profitable advantage with these ideas! To make it even more fun, go to the beach or pool with your laptop!
– Tackle a Big Project! If your client schedule has dropped off, use the extra time to do something you’ve been putting off – launch a website, start a blog, develop a workshop, set up a Joint Venture with a colleague. Be sure to mention your project in your weekly ezine.
Don’t get caught unprepared next summer – it will come around sooner than you realize! Write out your answers to the following questions to help you plan ahead:
– How were you affected this year by Summer Slowdown Syndrome?
– What could have done differently for a more successful summer?
– How will you address it next year?
– What will you put in place now to prevent Summer Slowdown in the future?
– Which Sizzlin’ Summer activities appeal to you the most?
– What will you do now to prepare for upcoming Fall & Winter marketing?
– What specific times do you commit to doing these things?
– Book these times into your schedule as appointments with yourself!
Remember – if you’re a victim of Summer Slowdown Syndrome – it’s not too late to rev up your practice for the end of summer, plus get a jump-start on your fall marketing!
Email us for a complimentary Discovery Session to discover exactly what you need to grow your practice to the next level of success: TheProsperousPractice@gmail.com